Privacy and use of the site
- Access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
- The mere fact of accessing this site implies compliance with the following considerations.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all the information that makes up this site is property of LUNA ROJA.
- All trademarks used or referred to are the property of LUNA ROJA
- The structure and contents of this site may not be copied, reproduced, published, transmitted or distributed in any way without the express written consent of LUNA ROJA.
- You are responsible for complying with the laws applicable to the jurisdiction from which you access this site and you agree not to use your information in order to violate such laws.
Privacy and cookies policy
- Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. Cookies are stored on your device when the website loads in your browser. These cookies help us make the website work properly, make it safer, provide a better user experience, understand how the website works and analyze what works and where it should be improved.
- Like most online services, our website uses its own and third-party cookies for various purposes. Source cookies are, for the most part, necessary for the website to function properly, and do not collect any of your personal identification data. The third-party cookies that are used on our websites are mainly used to understand how the website works, how it interacts with our website, keep our services safe, provide ads that are relevant to you and, in general, provide you with a better and Improved information user experience and helps accelerate your future interactions with our website.
- If you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the “Privacy and cookies policy” tab on your screen. This will show the consent notice again, allowing you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent completely. In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and eliminate cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block / delete cookies. For more information on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.